Tuesday 7 August 2012

CATALINA AND THE SHIP OF DREAMS

So Dragonfall have accepted the cover - Lee's design is brilliant, and it seems all systems are go! I should know very soon now just how long before it is published and I will organise a book launch! I can't wait.

Just on Catalina. Woke up today and had the layout of the second book. I was never really certain there would be a second book but its all in my head now.

I cut a third of Cat and that comes back now, that and Peter returns to Mellothande on the back of a dragon to restore his family!

Its all there. I feel like Paul McCartney who woke up with the tune of Yesterday complete in his head.

Now all I have to do is write the damn thing!

Still I have written the first 3 chapters all ready and have the title now its just a matter of writing some 50 odd thousand words more.

CATALINA 

& THE SHIP OF DREAMS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment